U.S. Cellular announces a limited time offer giving you unlimited talk, text and data for $50 a month
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 12:51 posted on
On the face of it, U.S. Cellular's limited time offer of unlimited talk, text and data without a contract for $50 a month would seem appealing. But when you start to dig down underneath to the particulars of the plan, it might have less appeal for those who are heavy consumers of data. While you are getting unlimited calls and texts, the plan gives you only 500MB of high-speed data each month. Go over that threshold and your speed is throttled...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$60 for 2.5GB w/ tethering on T-Mobile vs. $65 on US Cellular w/ no tethering. It all comes down to coverage in your area, but USC is pretty sh--y imo.
2. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
haha, when are you americans gonna stop over paying for phone plans?
4. remtothemax (Posts: 260; Member since: 02 May 2012)
or be more like england, where they can now legally up the price of your contract halfway through?
5. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
well all i know is that i can get unlimited talk text and data for 30 bucks a month and i can get the s4 for 199
6. Michael Lyles (Posts: 10; Member since: 24 Sep 2010)
I can get the S4 for a $.01. Shut your mouth.
7. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i can get it for free, whats your point? im talking unlocked off contract