U.N.: In 6 months, there could be almost as many cell phones as humans on Earth
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2013, 09:38 posted on
The United Nations has released its new Millenium Development Goals Report and it reveals some pretty incredible numbers for the mobile world. According to the U.N., mobile phone adoption has been moving at such a fast pace that in the next 6 months, there could be as many cell phones in use as there are humans on Earth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. whoyton2 (banned) (Posts: 142; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
LOL, a friend of mine was posted in Afghanistan and he says EVERY person there was using a cell phone even though they lived in huts and stuff so yeh I can believe this ! LOL
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
better start a de population plan then
3. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 883; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
And the NSA is listening to all of them.
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 716; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
And still the world isn't a better place.