U.K. supermarket offers the LG G Pad 8.3 online, with a larger than 50% price cut for Easter
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2014, 09:34 posted on
In the U.K., if the shopping list given to you by your wife includes cereal, milk, bread and an Android tablet, you should immediately head to a Tesco location. There, among Capt'n Crunch, Coca-Cola and feminine napkins, you will find the LG G Pad 8.3. And you won't need a coupon to pick up the slate, all dolled up in white, for £119 ($200 USD). You're saving £130 ($219 USD) off the market's regular price for the tablet, just in time for Easter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wargreymon (Posts: 361; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
You are aware they are sold out a while ago?
3. fzacek (Posts: 2465; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I am aware that it's out of stock, but could it be shipped to the US? That's an amazing deal...
6. Planterz (Posts: 1596; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Newegg has them on sale from time to time. I got mine a month ago for $250 (a week before that they were $225).
4. wando77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
These are available in store too as I purchased one 45mins ago
5. wesley. (Posts: 41; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
You can still buy it in store. I did this afternoon.