U.K. court rules that Apple did not infringe on Samsung patents
0. phoneArena 07 Mar 2013, 23:17 posted on
Samsung know what it feels like to lose to Apple in the court of low; once again, Apple beat Samsung but this time it was in a U.K. court, and this time it was the Korean based manufacturer that was the plaintiff in the case, charging Apple with infringing on patents that belonged to Samsung relating to processing and transmitting data on 3G networks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
18. neurobiologist (banned) (Posts: 89; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
I hope it won't stop. We users don't give a fck, we love samsung. Let craple continue to destroy their reputation. How pathetic should company be to do s**t like that.
2. tech2 (Posts: 2826; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Well done, UK ! That's probably the right thing to do to both of them !
3. MartianMe (unregistered)
Well that shows us that even Europe is not so smart like America. is funny how samsung never wins a case against apple, is either break even or lose.
12. -box- (Posts: 3944; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You didn't read the whole article, did you?
4. BREvenson (Posts: 224; Member since: 17 May 2012)
It's been back and forth with these cases. One court ruling claims Apple didn't infringe on Samsung's patents, while another court ruling claims the opposite. That should give you a clear idea as to how long these "patent wars" will go on. Put on a pot of coffee, go make some popcorn...whatever you do when you know you're going to sit here for a while. :p
13. -box- (Posts: 3944; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Need to be more clear. Some same patents are ruled as infringed by one court, while another says they're not, while different patents are going one way or another elsewhere. The lack of consistency is intriguing, to say the least.
5. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Great job... Apple.. Hope.other countries follow
7. _Bone_ (Posts: 2146; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
With Apple throwing everything at Samsung on this week, in courts, in news, in lobbying, with partners, one wonders what they'll have left for the SIV / Google I/O period when their stock will really get a hit. I predict it going under 400.
8. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Doesn't matter whichever of those two win, customers lose.
All this does is waste time and impede innovation.
15. jfuente11 (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
Seems a marketing strategy to me. Because of these lawsuits they are getting more exposure compared to the other phone manufacturers. Another way to advertise their products.
9. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Patents in SW should be annulled after 2 years of being granted.
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6946; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THIS SHYT NEEDS TOO STOP SERIOUSLY
17. mityblumpkin (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
meaning galaxy s 3 was cool enough to lose.