U.K. Windows Phone ad shows how to shut up an obnoxiously curious kid using Kid's Corner
0. phoneArena 19 May 2013, 20:24 posted on
A new commercial for Windows Phone in the U.K. shows how the Kid's Corner application can help calm down even the most obnoxiously curious kid; for those unaware, Kid's Corner is a feature on the platform that gives kids their own place on a smartphone to play approved games and read approved content...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3744; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
but i prefer outside game than electronics. Sorry wp.
3. freebee269 (Posts: 529; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
The current generation would not agree with you, which is whati think this ad targets.
11. akki20892 (Posts: 3744; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
agree with u dude. our childhood was awesome isn't.
4. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
LOL it's a funny one. "Are you having a poo?"
6. RaniDigital (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2013)
That is a really good commercial. It is simple, memorable and shows what that exclusive feature can and really does get used for.
7. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Yeah, shut up your kid with video games instead of doing something interactive with him. Great parenting.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
"How do birds fly?" "Why does granddad smells?"............"The tooth fairy......".......
GO ASK YOUR TEACHER, KID! Oh wait, the Lumia (Kids Corner) is already the teacher. Silly me!
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1843; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and spoil the kids from childhood they never know what happens around them when they grow up