U.K. Ad Agency says Motorola ATRIX is not the world's fastest smartphone, bans ads
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Aug 2011, 00:13
Motorola has been calling the ATRIX the world's most powerful smartphone, but the UK Advertising Standards Agency has been receiving complaints and with a faster processor in the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Agency says the claim is misleading...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jroc74 posted on 25 Aug 2011, 00:19 3 0
Ok....wasnt that claim of worlds most powerful smartphone when the Atrix was launched?
2. The_Miz posted on 25 Aug 2011, 00:23 13 2
Wtf? This is got to be the dumbest thing to ban an ad to. And the Atrix is six months old what the hell did they expect?
3. Sniggly posted on 25 Aug 2011, 01:23 7 0
Congratulations, this would be the first time I've thumbed you up, Miz.
5. thatsaGOODone (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 01:25 3 2
you didn't mention anything about crapple
4. thatsaGOODone (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 01:24 0 0
Arix please step aside and take the bionic with you before you both embarrass yourselves.
7. Azure01 posted on 25 Aug 2011, 02:42 0 0
Wow they should've just said in the U.S. then their would be less crying smh.
8. Irad123 posted on 25 Aug 2011, 02:48 0 0
advertisers are the world's stupidest people...
not only they make dumb ads, they ban one to be politicaly correct?
never mind, we all know the atrix is the second most powerful...
even though I would like to get a system update...
9. jordanx posted on 25 Aug 2011, 15:41 0 0
motorola need to clock the processor to 1.2 to have the adds back , i think that is a good idea