Typo 2 ready for pre-orders; physical QWERTY for Apple iPhone to ship in September
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2014, 17:40 posted on
The problem with Ryan Seacrest's Typo physical keyboard accessory for the Apple iPhone, never had to do with the product itself. The problem, at least as far as BlackBerry saw it, was that the keyboard itself looked like it was copied from the BlackBerry Q10, or even the BlackBerry Bold 9930. That led BlackBerry to take Typo to court where it was given a preliminary injunction against the keyboard manufacturer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. meanestgenius (Posts: 2660; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Another FAIL by Typo. This looks like the keyboard on the Motorola Admiral.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9076; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Based on the photo above, it looks the same to me. What design workarounds did they do?
3. salaal (Posts: 109; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
Yo smurf. What phones do you use and what do you expect from the i6 and Note 4?
4. GreekGeek (Posts: 849; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
A Seacrest tech product? It should be aptly called QUEERTY then
5. promise7 (Posts: 487; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
What a horrible angle Typo 2 used to showcase the product.