Tykoon for iOS teaches kids how to manage money
0. phoneArena 20 Jun 2012, 09:08 posted on
Parents, here is an educational iOS app that you might want to introduce your child to. It is called Tykoon and it is made to teach kids some valuable money management skills while they are still young. Basically, it introduces the concept of earning an item they want instead of just asking their parents to buy it for them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Wow.. an iPhone App which teaches kids to love money - so they can save up enough $$$ to buy the next iPhone. Every time.
This is so sad..
3. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
and i think thisis a good idea. i wish i had better money management skills.
5. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Me too... I fixed that by acquiring the latest model wife...lol!!!
9. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Mexico, actually... A Jessica Alba clone!!! lol
10. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
ahhh maaaaaannn. im waiting on my emma watson clone to come in.... from russia. dag nabbit.
6. ilia1986 (unregistered)
You'd be surprised..
11. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
Some adults need and could use this app too...
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
All these kids do is spend money on electronic junk and not for school or anything else important