Two versions of the Huawei Ascend Mate 7 clear TENAA in their full 6-inch glory
0. phoneArena 21 Aug 2014, 05:32 posted on
Two variants of the Huawei's Ascend Mate 7, which will most probably get unveiled at the manufacturer's event on September 4, have been spotted while making the rounds over at TENAA, China's FCC analogue. Said device was initially teased several days ago by Huawei itself, but then it was quite unclear if it will come in two variations...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That escalated quickly, what ever happened to the Mate 3 through 6?
4. Dj_Yawar (Posts: 43; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
same like it happened to ascend p2 leaping to p6...
3. gehrig (Posts: 293; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Huawei Ascend Mate? You mean Huawei Ascend M8.
6. pantsoffski (Posts: 7; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
Looks like another cool Huawei device is on the way