Two updates sent out to new Nexus 7 owners
0. phoneArena 27 Jul 2013, 12:51 posted on
On Friday, we told you how some retailers decided to put the new version of the Google Nexus 7 up for sale before the already announced July 30th launch date; those who were able to take one of the tablets home are reporting that two software updates were downloaded on the tablet its first day out of the box...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I'm waiting for it too. We'll probably get it in a few weeks.
4. valapsp (Posts: 443; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
No updates on its official wireless charger?
7. iGeek (Posts: 47; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
The photo in the post has nothing to do with the content!
9. dmsrfl (Posts: 22; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
before the update my camera app kept crashing, it wouldn't even record video. Now it works fine...