Two new ads for the Apple iPhone 5 use similar style to new Apple iPad spots
0. phoneArena 12 Mar 2013, 03:25 posted on
Apple has released a couple of new ads for the Apple iPhone 5 that copy the same style we saw with the ads the Cupertino based firm ran for the latest iteration of the Apple iPad with words thrown at you quickly and various apps appear on the device's screen that tie in to the last word on the screen; for your viewing pleasure, we have both ads rewound and ready to go...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. blingblingthing (Posts: 529; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Childish...? Last Decade...? No. Try INNOVATIVE.
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't get it, why they don't keep concentrating on the iPhone 5S. Ads are not gonna attract the consumers at all.
5. tech2 (Posts: 3450; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
To attract iPhone 5S customers they only need to put an 'S' next to 'iPhone 5' in the ad !
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 21186; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude the 5S isn't out yet, why would they concentrate on a device that won't be here till maybe fall? And what do you mean ads won't attract consumers at all? That has to be the absolute worst post yet man. If ads won't attract consumers at all, then why do companies pay million for Super Bowl spots?
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I mean the iPhone 5 ads are not gonna attract the consumers, I apologize for not making it clear.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just for making it clear,(CORRECTION) the ads of the iPhone 5 are not gonna attract the consumers at all.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 21186; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You're right on that, demand for the 5 will/should be falling off this time of year as the anticipation of the newer device grows. It's a yearly cycle all these companies go thru. Apple needs more than just a beefed up ip5 this year, as competition will be amazing. I for one may joke about it, but I'm really not interested in the 5S. I want the larger one if its real.
3. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
I gotta admit the ads are striking. Well done...but...i can't help but think that they are a little dated. They feel like they belong in 2009. I know apple has a style and the style of competitors ads wouldn't feel right, but it seems like the ad machine is running out of ideas. Like I said, nice ad, but how many white backgrounds can potential customers stare at before they get sick of it? I guess we'll never know since the iPhone still sells like hot cakes. Don't fix what ain't broke.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
MyxTyxPyx is consultant to Apple and he/she believes that nothing should change untill it is broken .... :D
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10453; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Apple, you used to have the best marketing team. What happened?
11. JunkCreek (Posts: 407; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
comments are disable for the ads. wonder if Apple scared receive so many complaints and hates in the comments section. isn't ads need to be commented to see if it's succeed or failed? don't be affraid of criticism coz criticism helps us to make somethings better!
12. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, I saw a similar and while watching the Walking Dead, on demand. These as show nothing that would make a smart American want the product. Like Apple's lack of innovation, I guess they figure that so-so commercials will still sell the product. At least Samsung shows off the capability of its products with their commercials.
15. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
They aren't showing iPhone features, they are just showing apps. They've run out of ideas.
17. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
their commercials are the same just like the phone u hardly can't do anything with the iphone except buying movies and download music/apps
18. supersammyfans (Posts: 26; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Ah...... plain all iRotten, keep doing the same thing all over and over again, same s**tty commercial, UI and more, but thanks to that only Sammy able to win them... thank you iRotten, you deserve what you get..