Two new Lenovo smartphones get leaked
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2013, 05:09 posted on
Chinese OEM Lenovo has a couple of new smartphones ready for its domestic market that have leaked out, including one phablet with a 5.3 inch screen called the Lenovo S920 that will be powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor; the second model, said to be aimed at the fairer sex, is also powered by the same processor and is called the Lenovo M820...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
- "nice htc bro!"
- "nah, its lenovo."
4. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
copied the back camera design from HTC ONE X. sue u lenovo.....
5. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1645; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Is it me or does this really look exactly like the HTC One X & One X+ ??
7. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
Lenovo is more reputable brand name compare to the other two thus Lenovo should focus design of their smartphones too. They can do better.
9. nikenturd (unregistered)
They're like SONY.... so full of themselves as if pricing doesnt matter all that much, hey LENOVO, want to suceeed in the smartphone business? heres a hint (whispers) youre pricing it too high...