Two new Asus Transformer Pads leaked
0. phoneArena 05 Mar 2014, 14:10 posted on
A report out of Italy says that Asus will have two new Transformer Pads, the Asus TF103 and Asus TF303. The latter is expected to be a high-end model that will be the first Transformer Pad powered by the combination of Android and Intel. Android 4.4 is expected to be pre-installed while the Intel Bay Trail chip should be under the hood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. silencer271 (Posts: 166; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
put tegra 4 socs in them and be awesome
4. hboy857 (Posts: 185; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
It's a good thing they ditch tegra,
Tegra= battery hogger.
5. silencer271 (Posts: 166; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
My tegra note lasts days with heavy usage so its not that much of a battery hog.
7. hboy857 (Posts: 185; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
"Battery hogger" are poor choice of words, i should have said something like "tegra processors are not very efficient when it comes to battery life". Peace.