Two new Apple iPad mini ads ready to go into rotation
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Nov 2012, 00:58
Is this the end of the ad known as "Piano" which should a full-sized Apple iPad and an Apple iPad mini being used to play a duet of the 1938 toe-tapper "Heart and Soul"?; Apple has two new ads ready for prime time trying to sell you on the 7.9 inch iPad model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ElektronicGeek91 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 01:10 7 4
Apple commercials be so simple, short, and pointless. Never WOWs me.
2. chronopc posted on 12 Nov 2012, 01:18 9 4
The Books one is especially pointless. Congratulations, you've caught up with the Kindle.
Why not show off the new features? Oh wait, there are no new features.
5. jpmcnown posted on 12 Nov 2012, 02:18 2 1
Not sure why in the Photos ad, they failed to demonstrate the NFC Tap to Send feature.....Oh wait, that'll be magical and revolutionary on the iPad in 2 years.
3. bayusuputra posted on 12 Nov 2012, 02:13 3 1
Wait, was that HTC Reader app on the second video?WOOOOWWWW.. advertising something that has been around before, and I'm very sure that most iFans will fall for that one..
The most amazing book reader app EVAH!!! with flip animation.. BOOOOOMMMMM!!!
4. bayusuputra posted on 12 Nov 2012, 02:14 0 0
why the heck did that elongated wow got linked? LOL!
7. chemhaz posted on 12 Nov 2012, 05:28 0 0
Their ads are seem to be aiming at the baby boomer (techno retard) generation. Just look at the simple features they are showing, and listen to the music in the background.
I'm expecting to see the late Dean Martin walk on screen to get the blue rinse brigade's pacers running at double-time (Wiki him younger folk) btw I know he's not the singer in the song before someone comments.
8. melvineus posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:06 0 0
I wonder if theyre tryin to market this to the cave mans..
9. darkkjedii posted on 12 Nov 2012, 07:47 0 0
Glad my girl loves the mini I bought her for her bday. As long as she's happy I'm happy.
10. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 12 Nov 2012, 07:50 0 0
Love how Apple loves to show off the book app, especially when Steve Jobs said nobody reads anymore. Other than that, not much really shown here, a book app and the gallery.
Where is the young, top 40 music? Is Apple finally giving in to the fact old people are buying their products now? Never thought I'd hear lounge music in an Apple add.
12. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 12 Nov 2012, 09:28 0 0
Old people save money mostly. Money to the younger generation is liquid, flows freely to and from. Not so much with the older crowd. Older crowd is less likely to upgrade as much also.
13. darkkjedii posted on 12 Nov 2012, 12:11 0 0
Ok u got me. I just thought about my dad lol