Two mysterious Nokia devices pop up along with HTC Mini and Max in internal O2 documentation
Our attention, however, is quickly drawn to the, as of yet, unknown devices – Nokia Eros and Nokia Mars. What's curious, though, is the apparent link between the two – Eros is the Greek god of love, whereas Mars is the Roman god of war. What this means remains to be seen.
As always, we'll bring you up to speed once we know more.
source: MobiFlip (German) via TheUnwired
8. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
whats next nokia pluto after this nokia ll leave this galaxy
17. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
1080p phone with GDR3 ram I guess.
25. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I want Eros. Eros = Porn in Japanese. Lumia with free porn content.
2. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
hmm really interesting after rumours about Nokia devices division will be sold.
18. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Don't think so.. Microsoft is paying them 1 Billion dollars a year for carrying Windows 8 as their OS in phones.
23. Alex123 (Posts: 205; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
If really so, i will be happy. I want to have a hand on Android powered Nokia device.
24. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Me too, I also want to have a Android Nokia Phone if Nokia will do that the world will be full of Android OS, And android is becoming more vulnerable in Malwares and most OEM that makes budget android phones are laggy.
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
One thing's for sure...Nokia does pick cool nick names! Even the code names are enough to get people excited.
5. shahrir92 (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
hoping it IS a Nokia-Android smartphones . huhuu
6. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Hmmm... Mars, the bringer of war = Nokia's quad-core monster successor to the 920 line, set to do battle with the Android leaders?
Eros = .... maybe the EOS version of Mars? Or, a pretty, well-priced lower-end version of Mars.
14. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Not necessarily. The 'Laser' (928) was a 920 with a really powerful light on it. And the 'Catwalk' (925) was a slimmed-down, prettier 920.
22. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
The reason the 928 & 925 smartphones used the same hardware as the 920 is because WP8 runs so much faster than Android, and doesn't require 8 cores just so the UI itself doesn't stutter...
7. rizevnarastek (Posts: 328; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I have my eyes set on HTC One Max ;)
Couldn't care less about Nokia unless those are really Android phones, which I doubt.
16. haseebzahid (Posts: 1812; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i hope u have gaints hand to hold them in one hand
10. mr.techdude (Posts: 541; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Is the T6 going to be global or selected countries? Because I want it SOOOO BAD!!!
11. amansingal14 (Posts: 284; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Mars - s800 device
Eros - female friendly version
12. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1047; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Although I have a Nokia Windows 8 smart phone I hope they are Nokia these are Android smart phones to help Nokia make money to stay in business to make more great windows smart phones like I have now. but Folks could it be Nokia is bringing 2 Windows 8 Tablets to the market place? maybe Nokia 7 inch and 10..1 or 11.6 inch tablets to or One smartly designed tablet
with one being WIFI only =Eros and the other having Wi-Fi and 4G capability=Mars. time will tell the plot thickens
13. snowgator (Posts: 3197; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
THESE ARE ANDROIDS!!
NOKIA IS SELLING OFF DIVISIONS!!
IT IS A WOLF, I CRIED!! A WOLF!!
No, I do not know what these devices are. No, they are not Android. After buying out Siemens recently, there is no doubt Nokia's situation has improved.
Why are posters on this site so excited to see companies fail or just fall in line with Android?
15. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Pack mentality? Self-centeredness? "My way or no way"? "What works for me works for everyone"?
26. johnnykm (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
There are at least ten names in solar system. So give me ten devices please.