Two developer events scheduled for Google Glass
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2013, 00:29 posted on
Last summer, Google allowed attendees of Google I/O to pre-order Google Glass for $1,500 and those who shelled out the cash are being invited to a pair of developer events with one being held in San Francisco and the other in the Big Apple; part of each event will be used to present more details about "Google Mirror API"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Is it safety to wear? Will this glasses emit a lot of electromagnetic atom to our body? Especially to that pair of eyes? :(
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 1218; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
NO!!! Run for your life Wendy!! IT'S GONNA NUKE YOUR EYEBALLS!!!!!!
On a more serious note, I cannot wait to see what they come up with.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Me too :)
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
that's where I think smartphones are heading. Wearable devices.
7. AnTuTu (Posts: 1063; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Wendy you don't know anything about technology do you?
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6954; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
grrr wish i was THERE and pre order my OWN GLASSES I wear glasses so this will be my replacement. so EXCITED