Two developer events scheduled for Google Glass
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jan 2013, 00:29
Last summer, Google allowed attendees of Google I/O to pre-order Google Glass for $1,500 and those who shelled out the cash are being invited to a pair of developer events with one being held in San Francisco and the other in the Big Apple; part of each event will be used to present more details about "Google Mirror API"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 4 days ago posted on 16 Jan 2013, 00:38 1 5
Is it safety to wear? Will this glasses emit a lot of electromagnetic atom to our body? Especially to that pair of eyes? :(
2. BattleBrat posted on 16 Jan 2013, 00:47 8 0
NO!!! Run for your life Wendy!! IT'S GONNA NUKE YOUR EYEBALLS!!!!!!
On a more serious note, I cannot wait to see what they come up with.
6. dan86 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 12:40 0 0
Apple fans trolling all the way.
4. neutralguy posted on 16 Jan 2013, 05:37 1 0
that's where I think smartphones are heading. Wearable devices.
7. AnTuTu posted on 16 Jan 2013, 14:49 1 0
Wendy you don't know anything about technology do you?
8. InspectorGadget80 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 20:45 0 0
grrr wish i was THERE and pre order my OWN GLASSES I wear glasses so this will be my replacement. so EXCITED