Two contenders claim to be the Apple iPhone Lite all dressed up in white
0. phoneArena 13 Jul 2013, 10:36 posted on
The low-priced version of the Apple iPhone has been dubbed Apple iPhone Lite, and we have seen various pictures of devices and parts claiming to be from the iPhone Lite or claiming to be the iPhone Lite; now, a pair of contenders for the title of Apple iPhone Lite have been revealed with a pair of photographs. Both of these are supposedly the low-cost version of the Apple iPhone dressed in white...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 196; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Hmmm.. Actually, second one! It's sexier and more modern-looking! ;)
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I agree, the second one looks much better than the first one, it's sexier. The first one is too basic, nothing fancy.
34. slyhounddog (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
Thats the definition of iPhone. Basic, nothing fancy. Way over priced. No bells and whistles. Plain ole' Jane. You get what you paid for.... At half the price the iPhone is set at.
30. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1106; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I agree it´s sexier, but the the first one it´s more likely to be the real deal.
35. lyndon420 (Posts: 1849; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
For apple's sake let's hope it is the second one.
14. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
i saw u defending WP.wat happened?:-P
31. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
1st one looks cool with all those white color. But if the second one is all black, i'd say that's for me.. :-)
2. apple4never (Posts: 993; Member since: 08 May 2013)
meh it seems interesting for like a kids first phone but then again who would buy their kid an iphone as their first ? i dont think other than emerging markets that this is even gonna sell here, i mean iphone fanboys spend like 800 bucks already on something with better build quality and specs so why would they even consider this? just a question.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 13506; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
With that screen name its no surprise you'd think that.
22. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
IPhones will sell in bucket loads regardless of whether being high or low end. The cheap IPhone option will be the most popular amongst first time smartphone users and those wanting ease of use, those saying that IPhone 4/3Gs would be better served as a cheaper option seem to forget that one out of two of them won't be getting the latest OS whilst the other won't get all IOS 7 features, siri especially.
3. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 196; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
I like the 2nd one better! Even if that's not plausible, I wish Apple will just have the front all black. IMO, it looks waaaay sexier and modern.
11. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I can't lie Darkk, number 2 is hottt!
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 13506; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I sold my note 2 last nite, put some cash with it and got an s4 WM. It works a lot better than the first batches that came out. I didnt have an upgrade, so I had to pay full price.
27. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
What!?! Okay, I know the G4 is a bad ass device, but how could you give up the S Pen? I'm hopelessly addicted to it! And 2 Samsung's in a row? I know you still rock the Apple logo, but if you don't get the 5S they may label you a Samsung fanboy soon, lol! But we know the true, you just like good product.
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 13506; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well said WM. S pen is sorely missed, but I prefer the s4 size
10. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
The first one looks just like the last 3 iPhone. They should go with the second one, that thing make ME want an iPhone! Excuse me, gotta go barf now... Can't believe I just said tha... Uh here is comes...
25. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Maybe a little, lol! But they still have got to loosen the chains and let iOS free.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 13506; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sitting here listening to king of rock yo.
26. Whateverman (Posts: 3233; Member since: 17 May 2009)
"There is none HIGHER!"
Sorry... for the new age rap fans, that's a lyric from the song itself.
12. Topcat488 (Posts: 1178; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
The first one has more bezel than a Tablet... Just sayin'.
13. TechEnthu (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 May 2013)
home button is der in 2nd one.... look carefully...
24. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
You are absolutly right, PA should correct that(oh. and the second one is waaaaaay better than the 1st model)
33. TechEnthu (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 May 2013)
but the real one might be the first one... apple will not make cheaper one such beautiful..
15. gustavoace (Posts: 113; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Just saying... "Completely new design with a hair thin bezel and no home button"? I can see the home button on second one (all black, but it is there), and it looks like every iphone 4+ (which is good). Hope it keeps the fast and responsive system, like iphone 4 at least.
18. reyenrique (Posts: 99; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
ha ha l see a lot of hypocrites..., like this eyephone... ha ha
19. c.sanchez (Posts: 16; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
2nd pic looks like my white Htc First. Copy. My htc first looks better than that.
23. bogdancirstea (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
what do you mean "no home button"? both clearly have one
32. legend1 (Posts: 104; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
the one the right is pretty awesome looking
36. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3068; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Right one with clear black and want less bezels.