Twitter's new rules force the cancellation of core Ubuntu Touch app
1. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
twitter is for stalkers and wanna be celebrities.
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Never understood the fuss about twitter either, but well..
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Twitter's best features are for real-time news and gathering around events in real-time. Google+ is for time-shifted news, discussing events more fully, and photography. Facebook is for stalking the people you used to know but don't really keep in contact with anymore.
3. alexzibrit (Posts: 67; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
I thought that is what Facebook was for, have you seen facebook lately?
5. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Guess because I'm younger, I love Twitter. I use for many different things, especially tweeting real time during TV shows or events I'm at. I only know 2 friends and one acquantiance who is on G+, but they don't even use their accounts. Even my account is collecting dust, honestly. So until something better comes along, Facebook & Twitter > G+. Just my opinion though.