Twitter's Windows Phone app gets Bing Translator as part of update
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2013, 05:26 posted on
Yes, it is a bit unusual to see a new feature for a major app like Twitter get debuted on Windows Phone; but when that feature is Bing Translator and it's offered by Microsoft, it might not seem so strange after all. Imagine you're reading a tweet that is not in your native language. Click on a button and instantly the 140 characters are making a lot more sense to you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. volcano (Posts: 195; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Facebook should learn from twitter anyway who need facebook support Microsoft already building a new facebook app
2. TechEnthu (Posts: 16; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i think the feature will expand to more platforms as they used Bing as Platform
3. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 648; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
twitter make their app for evey single Os coming out meanwhile at facebook
ios ios ios facebook home ios ios
4. Dastrix (limited) (Posts: 392; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
And it's ironical how FB uses Nokia/MS mapping services and Bing as its search engine.