Twitter to close its music app?
Meanwhile, Twitter still will continue its strategy of inking music-related deals with other firms. It is hosting a trending playlist station for iTunes radio and is offering 15 playlists from #Music for Rdio. Twitter's hiring plans hint at the direction the soon-to-be-public company is heading in when it comes to music. Replacing its artist relation's executive Tatiana Simonian, who left Twitter to join Nielsen, Twitter selected former Topspin Media SVP Bob Moczydlowsky as a replacement. In doing this, Twitter moved away from an executive that deals with those that contribute the actual music, and has hired an executive who is known for creating products.
1. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 71; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
dont care much for twitter but that picture is disturbing
2. Shatter (Posts: 1989; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Atleast it wasn't this one.
5. cc3493 (Posts: 154; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
where is everyone finding these pictures 0.0?
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Agree, what's up with that picture? Is Twitter dead because it closed its music app?
7. BarbaraHess (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Feb 2014)
This step as usual is ignoring Android users.. and I also have never heard of this app. So does that mean the web app goes as well?