Twitter is officially killing Tweetdeck for iOS and Android
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2013, 14:37 posted on
It's actually a bit surprising that it has taken as long as it has, but Twitter has officially announced that it will kill off Tweetdeck for iOS, Android, and Adobe AIR. Of course, the excuse isn't that Twitter hates power users, but rather that the company wants to focus its development efforts on the web-based version of Tweetdeck, which will live on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I now you Hootsuite for my services. Its a heck of a service.
2. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
So what's wrong with the official Twitter app?
3. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
twitter will have to pry this from my bare hands...
4. nazyr1803 (Posts: 90; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
no..note with adobe air..i really like using tweetdeck in my google chrome... twitter please don do this