Twitter is going public, new UI coming
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2013, 22:12 posted on
Twitter sent out a tweet on Thursday all about its own future; the company announced that it had filed a confidential S-1 with the SEC seeking the green light to go ahead with an IPO. The seven-year old company has more than 200 million users that send out "tweets" or SMS messages using Twitter's own network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. suavemezie (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Got the new UI already...as a beta tester though.
9. hassoups (Posts: 254; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
it's available on android police. can't post the link since i'm a new user :P
5. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 120; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Ehhhh I don't like the iOS 7 theming scheme that they did
10. bwhiting (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
The new UI I can deal with better than the current one, easier navigation it seems like between the important choices and then the side bar is great too.