Twitter granted "pull-to-refresh" patent, but can only use it defensively
1. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
Makes sense. This should apply for other useless patents as well. (Apple comes into mind)
2. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Why is the IPA not law for all patents?! This IPA is wonderful, unlike the beer(to each their own).
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You had to reference Apple didn't you....
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I dont really hate Apple , just hate their patent trolling
10. PhoneCritic (Posts: 685; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
This should be a real consideration for congress in demanding the USPTO really Look at this and see if it can be apply it to many of these patent disputes. I don't want to incite any flame wars but really, come on, any rational and logical person knows you cannot patent shapes, numbers, colors, food, natural materials and resources, gestures, bodily functions etc... anything that existed before - not corporate made should not be patent-able.