Tweet shows that the Sony Xperia Z1 is coming to T-Mobile
0. phoneArena 11 Oct 2013, 14:31 posted on
A tweet from evleaks reveals that the Beast from the East, the Sony Xperia Z1, is heading to T-Mobile; in the past, Sony has had a tough time getting its top-shelf models onto the roster of U.S. carriers, the buzz created by the CES appearance of the Sony Xperia Z at the beginning of this year, helped the water and dustproof model get picked up by T-Mobile...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Sweet, I was just going through the Z1's data on PA earlier today because I'm thinking about getting this monster.
3. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Waited too long to edit, but doesn't the Z1 have the Adreno 330, not the 320?
37. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
oh god com'on sony when u learn. keep launching like samsung. Hurry bring in at&t and why in t-mobile why not in both..........quick or u gonna loose some market share........!!!
38. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Do you even know what you're talking about?
39. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Ai ges einglees.....Ai em weting tu get z1 fraam at&t
aend yu daant eivan knov waat aar yu taaking abaat?
40. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Ah yes english... I am waiting to get the Z1 from AT&T. And you don't know what you're talking about.*
You're not funny, like at all.
4. fouadqr (Posts: 326; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Awesome phone for the WORST carrier
5. quyenqchau0813 (unregistered)
I love T-mobile, don't know why you said they're the wrost
6. moronman66 (Posts: 162; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
I think most of us can agree that Sprint is the worst carrier, T-Mobile has some pretty good coverage and speed, plus they're cheaper than Verizon or AT&T.
26. MartyK (Posts: 834; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
We can all agree it depends on where you live,work or visited, each carrier has their weak area of services.
Cause I'm loving my Sprint services...
30. Doakie (Posts: 2075; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Wow where do you live? Here in Seattle Sprints 3G network is brought to its knees and I often get 100-200 Kbps, sometimes I encounter a fledgeling LTE tower which runs at 2.0 Mbps. Just last month I went to Waikiki for a wedding and it showed 4 of 6 bars of 3G and yet I couldn't even run a Speedtest, the network was just dead. I tried sending a text over Google Voice and it would just sit there for 15 mins before it would send. It was totally pathetic.
Sprint has really dropped the ball on their roll out. Last year around this time I had an Evo 4G running on their EVDO network and was pulling 1.2 Mbps right after they did their Network Vision upgrades, but those nice days are long gone.
27. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
As a former Sprint user, completely agree for my area. Got really tired of streaming music cutting out because of a bad network. Never happens with T-Mobile.
28. Doakie (Posts: 2075; Member since: 06 May 2009)
DUDE. Sprint is the WORST carrier. I've had them now for 12 years and I'm paying 4 ETFs to leave them this month. I cant stand paying for an overloaded data network, and horrible voice coverage any longer. We're headed to Verizon. I'd do T-Mobile but I already have a T-Mobile work phone.
34. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Don't go with Verizon. They will nickel and dime you with "service fees" every single month. I left them in 2011 and never plan on going back.
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Seems like you're hating on T-Mobile since they deliver the fastest speeds and cheaper plans, all with no contract. :')
32. nnjerzy (Posts: 123; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
he has no idea what hes talking about hes the worst in bed probably
7. wrm2013 (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
PLEASE GET THE MINI, PPPPLEASE GET THE MINI.
10. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
I'm so glad I switched to T-Mobile from AT&T. They were charging like crap, I spent .5 grand to break the contract and switched to T-Mobile. Now it seems like it was totally worth it, I'm probably never gonna switch with the way things are going. T-Mobile FTW.
25. PersianHobo (Posts: 68; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
glad to hear, it's a no brainer, especially when you're in a major city
11. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
WHY NO OTHER CARRIERS?!?!?
Sony, you're really losing my favor...
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile was the only carrier that opted for the Z. Why are you surprised this happened?
20. PersianHobo (Posts: 68; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
that's what happens when your carrier is on apple/samsung's sack
T-mobie is all about change, it goes hand in hand
12. dmn666 (Posts: 244; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Good for tmobile folks. This news pretty much kills the rumored unlocked ATT/Tmob LTE compatible c6906 model. I'll have to go with the c6903 model that has partial ATT LTE support.
16. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
any one have it already? hows the sound?
17. dmn666 (Posts: 244; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I have the c6902 HSPA model. Sound is awesome through the headphones. Speaker is average - no match for HTC One.