Tweet shows that Target will launch Brightspot, an affordable pre-paid carrier
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2013, 21:51 posted on
A tweet from evleaks shows that discount retailer Target will be starting up an MVNO, a pre-paid one at that; expected to launch on October 6th, the title of the service is expected to be Brightspot which will use T-Mobile's 4G LTE pipeline. Brightspot will have three different plans. One, for $35 a month, will offer unlimited and unlimited text for $35 a month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
They better stock the Lumia 520/521/525 because that's one of the best off contract phones you can get for $100❗
2. Commentator (Posts: 3692; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The tweet mentions the 521 will initially be available. Funny how the Alan left that part out, especially given how colorful Lumias are.
4. Commentator (Posts: 3692; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
...And by "the Alan" I really just meant "Alan," although I think "the Alanator" could catch on pretty quickly.
3. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Alan F: you need to fix the sentence: "One, for $35 a month, will offer unlimited talk and unlimited text for $35 a month". You have for $35 a month twice in the same sentence.
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
You can go to the actual tmobile and pay $5 more a month for 100% unlimited.
7. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
It's crazy how many MVNOs T-Mobile and Sprint have under their networks they barely can handle their own customers, who's next Home Depot with rugged devices on Sprint? Sears on T-Mobile? No wonder their customers aren't very happy speed wise.