Tweet reveals specs for the Nokia Catwalk, heading to T-Mobile
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2013, 00:50 posted on
After yesterday's water cooler buzz that the Nokia Catwalk would be introduced on May 15th in London, we now have a tweet from Italian personality Flavio that is alleged to contain the specs for the device and while no specific carrier was mentioned in the tweet, T-Mobile has been mentioned as a placewhere this phonemight just settle down...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
COOL! Something is getting more interesting and exciting!
8. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
my question is does it has micro sd card slot?????
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Maybe it don't have. But hey, it has 16GB internal storage, for a 16GB, you can store a lot of apps, games and music etc.
If 16GB is not enough for you, then you need to get a 100GB computer.
16. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
hey buddy i am only asking to know about it more...........i know 16gb is enough for wp..............and also i like nokia /.................
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Buddy, I didn't say you don't like Nokia. Its just my opinion, 16GB is already enough for WP. If my comment hurt your feelings, I need to apologize for that.
50. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
no buddy......i am just curious about it.....if it has micro sd card slot its sell gonna rock........it will help nokia ............. :)
60. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, I agree. I have to admit that I was wrong, SD cards do help them, because many peoples love to download HD games, HD movies, apps etc. :)
17. Cammo (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Blackberry 10 Outsells wp in USA and the UK .........
23. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nokia outsells BlackBerry 10 in India.
39. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Nokia will out sell every one else
Nokia Lumia 520 now available for only INR 10,499
That is hardly $200 ..http://www.mobalian.in/2013/04
48. predator93 (Posts: 122; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Actually it is available for 9899.
18. Cammo (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Still a brick like 920 thick and Heavy with old specs
22. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
No, with the dimensions/weight given in the article, the Catwalk will be lighter and thinner than the Galaxy S3.
132 grams vs 133
8.4 mm vs 8.6
Also, the old specs don't matter because WP still runs perfectly smooth on them.
36. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Look at the S4 .. it's 5 inches compared to the 4.5 Nokia. Of course they can fit more and make it thinner, so no its not the S4 era its the "i'm too lazy to fit stuff in, so i'll make it super big".
45. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
but s4 is 130 grams. 7.9mm thin 5inch screen but body size same as s3............... every body likes 5 inch screens......
58. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Not me. So that isn't everyone. Remember just because PA and you don't have an iPhone doesn't mean everyone likes big phones. iPhones are the most popular smartphones, and they are small. I prefer between 4 to 4.5 inch display.
49. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I was just making a point that it's not a brick like the 920, unless you call the S3 a brick.
54. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
catwalk and eos both will have micro sd card slot.
53. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nokia Catwalk Aluminum and EOS-41MP is coming in At&t T-Mobile, and both will hit globally like Nokia Lumia 920 did........!!! very very exciting.....!!!
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
So many Nokia news lately :(
31. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
why so sad? we dont complain on any android related news
37. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
So many Fandroids lately posting biased, off topic bullsh*t on unrelated articles. If you have something to say, at least make it constructive.
42. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
"This phone is to big and thick to be in the "Catwalk"™
3. amats69 (Posts: 1461; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Interesting but it is so sad it is a windows phone.I'm not saying that wp is not good but I prefer android and ios because of applications. can't imagine this rumored phone running on android!
7. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Some new kind of pixel arrangement may be? Or maybe a new kind of OLED tech, that may be better than super amoled in terms of colors and battery consumption while giving darker blacks?