Tweet from Samsung Mobile Arabia hints at Samsung GALAXY Note II
0. phoneArena 23 Jun 2012, 17:57 posted on
A tweet sent out from Samsung Mobile Arabia doesn't exactly announce that the Samsung GALAXY Note 2 is on the way, but it does bring up the device in a poll asking which one of three sequels Samsung customers are most looking forward to...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Phaze0085 (Posts: 104; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Bring it on! Id prefer to see a 5.5" screen, sense 5.4 just seems pointless, but as long as theres a sequel, I'm looking forward to it. But i hope they hurry, cause i may end up with a WP8 device instead.
2. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung didn't launch the Note 2 along with a Note sized WP8 phone.
Back in April/May, there were rumors that Samsung was holding off on WP7.5 with plans for a Note sized WP8 phone.
22. Gcombs (Posts: 133; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 running ICS or Jelly Bean and Samsung Focus Journal running WP8. What a nice dream I'm in right now...
18. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
From what i am seeing that dude is just randomly typing
We all know that Note 2 will come sooner or later anyway
4. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Another awesome phablet coming soon, I can tell. Hopefully Samsung will fix the slight lag problem (which never occurs anymore on most high-end Android devices these days) that was on the original G-Note.
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4145; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Or maybe just a quad-core processor... We just got into 2 GB RAM territory, no need to be asking for double that so soon
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4145; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It helps with multi-tasking, or that's what I was lead to believe
26. Hemlocke (unregistered)
It helps with the background processes, keeping more of them active, but not necessarily a speed boost. The U.S. S3 gets hammered in most benchmarks by the international because the 2GB RAM addition was a cheap afterthought to help the value proposition, but not real performance.
6. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I totally dig the note and love it for what it is. However, the note is just not for me. I appreciate a slightly smaller handset. But boy do I look forward to seeing what they do as a follow up to both the Note and the SGS3
10. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Maybe THIS will be the Samsung device to get in 2012, because the SGSIII certainly isn't with it's dim screen, flimsy plastic build, and old/dated GPU.
15. hung2900 (Posts: 829; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Do you know that Adreno 225 is also an overclocked version (and added some small features) of Adreno 220?
27. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Yes, hence my response. After owning an international, I would never think about the U.S. model.
12. TechAddict (Posts: 7; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
I really dont see how a flexible screen would be a good idea
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4145; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Well, in concept phones, not just the screen was flexible, but the entire phone. So you could wrap it around your hand to use it as a watch, bend parts of it to use as a kickstand while watching videos, etc. But if only the screen is flexible... I guess it wouldn't break (as much)?
14. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i think its galaxy tab 10.1 called note2 .........
16. hung2900 (Posts: 829; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
No. Each screen size is a seperated area. Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2011) was rumored to be the Galaxy Tab 2, but it is still Galaxy Tab 10.1.
17. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 261; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
it is funny how we are always the first to receive new phones in the world (including the S3 and the pureview), but we are the last to receive updates (ICS on SII is not out yet)
20. Yousif (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 May 2012)
then it will be plastic all along of the whole phone.
24. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
every one want a 100g weight cell phone and also dont want plastic body....... stop this buls**t
23. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Verizon, please make a 'note' of this. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)