Tweet from Motorola tells us that the Motorola Moto X wood backs are still not ready
0. phoneArena 15 Dec 2013, 18:27 posted on
Those wood backs for the Motorola Moto X are still not ready. That is the message of a tweet sent out by Motorola. The comment that the Google-owned subsidiary wrote was to hold off on this DIY project. And as if there were any doubt as to which project it is referring to, the manufacturer shows a piece of wood outlined with the Motorola Moto X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. aditya.k (Posts: 489; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I thought it meant that they are coming soon? Moto is asking us to stop cutting the wooden back for Moto X because now they'll start selling wooden back Moto X soon? Maybe I'm wrong!
5. galanoth (Posts: 346; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
If this was available sooner, I might have bought one instead of a Nexus 5.
8. in_core (Posts: 80; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Who even cares now. Its old already. And the Nexus 5 is 1000times better.
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I disagree with the last part, though I could honestly care less about the wooden backs.
10. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Not 1000x but it is a better overall device.
13. toiletcleaner (Posts: 218; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
His way. Got my moto x and i'm enjoying it plus Nexus is out of verizon, so. Moto X is our only option
12. boosook (Posts: 1127; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Come on PA, can't you understand that the meaning of the tweet is exactly the opposite? It means "don't do it yourself, because wooden backs are coming"! The image shows an imaginary user cutting a piece of wood to create its own wooden back, and the message says: no need to do it yourself, the meaning imo is clear: put your own diy project on hold because we are releasing he wooden backs!
14. VZWuser76 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Agree with you on that one, it seems to have gone over their heads.
15. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
They will launch it just when X2 be available
16. toiletcleaner (Posts: 218; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Is there anyone interested on the Promo code from Moto? $150 off is not a bad deal hit me up if u want it. expire today at 12PM. so u have only 2 hours
17. toiletcleaner (Posts: 218; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
H2DM-GNTT-66GK-QIDF-EFTE For anyone interested on the promo code from Moto. u have till 12PM