Tweet from AT&T says Samsung Infuse 4G to get fed Gingerbread this month
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Aug 2011, 22:03
If you have been wondering when your Samsung Infuse 4G will get its Gingerbread update, you might find interesting a tweet sent by AT&T in response to that very question; according to the response, the handset with the massive 4.5 inch display will be updated to Android 2.3 sometime this month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rupst2 posted on 12 Aug 2011, 22:26 1 0
got a great deal today on an infuse off contract. will make a great phone even better! Oh, and the wait for SGS2 or iphone 5 null. No rush or desire here and contract free.
2. networkdood posted on 13 Aug 2011, 01:32 0 0
GREAT!! You have an excellent phone just about to get better...much better than an iphone 4.....and....my captivate :-)
4. slim66 (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 08:37 0 0
Regarding this phone does AT&T limit ringtones to 300k or is it Samsung?
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 13 Aug 2011, 17:12 0 0
Hopefully this is a true gingerbread update and that it gets the new touchwiz. I have been very impressed by Touchwiz 4.0 and on a huge screen with a decent 1.2ghz processor it should be great.
7. Anukrishnan (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2011, 03:12 0 0
I want a full touch phone with all buisness phone facilities like:-
I want asmart phone with the price below 10000
please help me
8. Anukrishnan (unregistered) posted on 15 Aug 2011, 03:17 0 0
haiii friends i want a smart phone of price below RS 10000 with all buisness phone facilities like :- 3G,wifi
please help me
9. About to go to Sprint or Veriz (unregistered) posted on 02 Sep 2011, 22:13 0 0
Still no update
10. rell (unregistered) posted on 12 Sep 2011, 11:08 0 0
So how longer we have to wait for a update cause August is over with
11. jlh (unregistered) posted on 04 Oct 2011, 07:35 0 0
Correction...now it's October and no Gingerbread!