Tweet: Nokia packing four new handsets in its luggage for trip to Barcelona
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Feb 2013, 12:19
The guy who runs Windows 8 and Windows Phone cross-promotion network Adduplex sent out a tweet about new Nokia Lumia models he found being used "on his logs" and suggested that 3 to 4 new Windows Phone flavored models will be revealed later this month at MWC in Barcelona by the Finnish handset manufacturer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. tusshharish posted on 17 Feb 2013, 14:18 7
what a pleasant surprise nokia ........i know that you would never disappoint us...
35. dynamo.one posted on 17 Feb 2013, 18:06 2
nokia is doing a great job...we'll have really good devices to choose..like samsung gs4, moto x, htc one, and now this. this is really cool!
42. Wiki_jaan posted on 17 Feb 2013, 20:27 1
but more ppl want nokia android
63. daftastic posted on 18 Feb 2013, 03:03 0
Android is everywhere, Nokia's fine where they are, but they only need to refine WP8 further.
21. Droid_X_Doug posted on 17 Feb 2013, 14:19 6
Curious whether the PureView 41 Mp device gets to share the L9X0 numbering scheme, or does it get its own number (L10X0)?
Either way, PureView 41 Mp on VZW could be a reason for me to consider a WP8 Nokia as my next phone. Props to Nokia if they release the new flagship in a reasonable timeframe.
41. Droid_X_Doug posted on 17 Feb 2013, 20:20 0
828 would imply an improvement to the Symbian edition. If it is a WP8 version, it would probably be either an L930/L940 or L1010 (?). Maybe the VZW flagships get the L930 and L940 designations?
Then again, Nokia is supposed to be telling all in a week from Monday.
51. Droid_X_Doug posted on 17 Feb 2013, 23:57 0
I am wondering if this is the start of the 'leaking' in the run-up to MWC?
9. rusticguy posted on 17 Feb 2013, 13:01 0
OMG Nokia is in profit ... with BADA's market share being more than WP ... just imagine
what happens to Samsung after Feb 25 :D
10. Nathan_ingx posted on 17 Feb 2013, 13:06 13
There's hope for mankind once again! :D
29. akki20892 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 15:33 0
verizon 920 not catwalk because verizon need high end nokia..........and catwalk will announce in other event......!!!
67. volcano posted on 18 Feb 2013, 05:47 0
i didnt say catwalk = verizon 920 i said catwalk OR verizon 920 variant
one of them will be announced in wmc.
69. akki20892 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:01 0
i said verizon 920 will announce. and catwalk release later
70. volcano posted on 18 Feb 2013, 13:46 0
71. akki20892 posted on 19 Feb 2013, 08:52 0
17. drzonw posted on 17 Feb 2013, 14:04 7
Nope, those are just codenames. Expect Lumia + number
65. asingha94 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 03:47 1
Happy being a n8 holder.They are still supporting Symbian though it is declared as a dead os.;.So long live Nokia & Symbian,.
31. -box- posted on 17 Feb 2013, 15:44 7
Always is a long time. Symbian is great, but can be outdated. Much like how we don't use Windows 98 anymore.
28. akki20892 posted on 17 Feb 2013, 15:30 8
can't wait to see those four new devices because it will be unique........!!!
30. Sankyaku posted on 17 Feb 2013, 15:41 0
Ew if a high end Nokia is coming out for Verizon I am going to ditch Nokia.
33. -box- posted on 17 Feb 2013, 15:49 6
They're a crummy carrier but they have over 100 million subscribers, and subscribers with a history of trying new things (the Droid series for example - how many people refer to Android as just Droid because of that?) so it is a good move for Nokia
32. -box- posted on 17 Feb 2013, 15:46 3
I really hope this carrier-exclusive baloney ends ASAP. Nokia needs more sales, and best way to do that (as Samsung and apple can attest) is saturation. Nit many customers are going to eat carrier ETFs just to get a phone with someone else unless there is added incentive.
38. lubba posted on 17 Feb 2013, 18:41 0
Who the f**k is going around thumbing people down for reasonable posts!
46. samystic posted on 17 Feb 2013, 21:11 5
it is that idiot called 'TROLL'... he comes invited in a Nokia area and vomits nonsense
62. samystic posted on 18 Feb 2013, 02:28 2
do you have a job???
68. Nathan_ingx posted on 18 Feb 2013, 06:35 0
Come on man! Isn't it obvious?
What do trolls do?
Trolling is his job.
39. Taters posted on 17 Feb 2013, 18:53 0
Unfortunately it is Nokia, so even if it only has a 4.5 inch screen and is thinner and lighter than the 920, it's still going to be roughly the same size as the 5 inch screen Xperia Z and ZL. Which is a failure.
HTC will be only slightly worse having a 4.7 inch screen that is the size of a 5 inch phone.
40. jedpatrickdatu posted on 17 Feb 2013, 20:08 4
Nokia phones are larger than competitors for a reason - watch their devices' torture tests with other gadgets and you'll understand. I'm sure Nokia could make their phones super slim if they want to, but they don't want to soil their reputation for amazingly durable phones.
64. kclgphilsbsa posted on 18 Feb 2013, 03:14 0
HTC M7 and these new phones from nokia.. will certainly make headaches for Sammys S4..
optimus pro and XZ are having a hard time to beat galaxy series, just concluded from the reviews..