Tweet: All four major U.S. carriers to get HTC's next flagship in Q1 of 2014
0. phoneArena 11 Nov 2013, 21:41 posted on
A tweet from evleaks on Monday, talks about the next flagship Android model coming from Taiwan's HTC. Just the other day, a picture purportedly of the HTC M8's rear cover was outed and it showed an opening above the camera that could be for a fingerprint scanner. The placement of it, though, doesn't lend itself to be used for such an application so we will have to see what HTC is cooking up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2815; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, it's a great move but they should keep the price, availability and updates properly and please no ultrapixel gimmick or atleast improve the camera because One was never outstanding in camera comparisons. One is brilliant except camera, they should also keep the camera brilliant in their next flagship(s).
7. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 381; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
The one has a brilliant camera on low light. It wasn't an utter failure like you say it is. They just need to improve on good light photos
8. izim1 (Posts: 74; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
No. and it was an utter failure. They've released 2 updates already trying to fix the camera. You must not own one. There are VERY few people who can take a low light picture without it being completely pink/blue/purple.
11. limporgyuk (Posts: 152; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
The camera on my One is perfect, takes really good photos in good light and bad light and also prints really good photos at 8x6" (the biggest I'll ever need). This means my phone does not get clogged up with oversized files but also some of the gallery and editing features are amazing.
12. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 381; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
The pink issue is on defected units only. Otherwise it is one of the best in the market easily.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3623; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I agree in low light or in some photos looks purple.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6689; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Not sure bout the updates. but on all carrier is a great move. next thing we need is NOKIA/SONY to do the same
6. LiyanaBG (Posts: 366; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
great move by HTC but HTC needs to learns to use the best/latest specs on there phones. the camera is big downside to HTC phones. at lease htc should keep there camera quality like the rest of the competition
2. Shatter (Posts: 2031; Member since: 29 May 2013)
It will be the HTC One plus and just be an upgraded HTC One.
3. izim1 (Posts: 74; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Looks like they'll manage to wait a year for once. Good on HTC. Maybe they ARE learning. As for the all major carriers I really don't see Verizon getting to the party on time. They think they're too cool for that. Always gotta be the last one to make an entrance.
10. ausnote2 (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
Just as important advice for HTC
-Start with an UNCOMPROMISE phone
-Aesthetic comes second. Remember you only have around 20% to make the phone look good as 80% is the screen itself. And yes, most people use a premium case.
Your turn HTC, maybe HTC HD3 Android on Steroid???
13. mmmanuuu (Posts: 237; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
This must be named HTC ONE Z,then their phablet based on it gotta be HTC ONE Z MAX and the smaller one can be HTC ONE Z MINI
17. HTCOE (Posts: 512; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
HTC needs to build the next Nexus device though
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6689; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
they have their chance already build 2 devices. I'm waiting for a SONY NEXUS 6
18. newbey123 (Posts: 449; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Can't wait, need to replace my One X. I hoping for 5-5.2 screen, 2,800+ mAH battery, along with the rest of the specs which are already steller.
21. bosss (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Oct 2013)
yo yo Newbey123 ... just what i want .. woudnt mind some new useful features like the blinkfeed zoe and so on.. just want to sell out my iphone 5 asap for the one and only ONE
22. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
think you need to grab the bull by the horns this time HTC get the T4.