Turn your iPhone or Galaxy S III into a full-fledged point & shoot camera with the SnappGrip
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jan 2013, 09:52
Coming to market this sometime after February, with pre-orders for the gadget available now, this simple attachment allows the iPhone 4/4S/5 and the Samsung Galaxy S III to be armed with all the comforts of a camera. From its grippable body that mimics the feel of a standard camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ashu277 posted on 18 Jan 2013, 10:03 7 2
Because APPLE is nothing but so called STATUS symbol
11. zazori08 posted on 18 Jan 2013, 18:48 2 0
sandblast it and smack it to a sharp edge like the xperia z and we'll see what phone is solid.
3. Ohrules posted on 18 Jan 2013, 10:05 9 0
the only problem is that you would look stupid holding that to your head
4. smdeezy posted on 18 Jan 2013, 10:09 4 0
I feel like it needs to be able to enhance the original camera lens for it to do any good. It looks like it just bulks up your phone.
6. buccob posted on 18 Jan 2013, 11:42 2 0
totally agree... when reading the title, I was expecting a full back cover to enhance grip, physical button, camera lens/lenses, and maybe xenon flash...
Oh well, probably later...
5. ultimatebatman posted on 18 Jan 2013, 10:11 5 0
But does it add lenses? If not, why should I care about making my phone bulkier while doing the same things it did before?
7. k4j98 posted on 18 Jan 2013, 11:50 4 0
With the Bluetooth I bet it has a bit of "shutter lag."
10. Pyoung0560 posted on 18 Jan 2013, 13:24 2 3
Because, you are on Iphonearena who believe nothing is better than an Apple product
13. jshan posted on 19 Jan 2013, 01:59 1 2
no you are wrong buddy..bcz there is no any galaxy s or htc droid or moto droid ...that if apple didnt release their 1st iphone in 2007.. every1 should agree to that quote.cz its real .. so it deserv every best gadget in market.. isnt it ? and phonearena is just reviewing the products,if u dont like em so dont bother and stop making comments on this page..
14. andregabeh87 posted on 19 Jan 2013, 11:00 0 0
If the case will let the phone as bulky as a point and shoot camera, wouldn't less bizarre carry a smartphone AND a good point and shoot camera? I'll never understant these alternatives camera solutions for smartphones...
15. jackhammeR posted on 19 Jan 2013, 12:26 0 0
with that cheap optics it won't turn them into super-duper camera...no matter how hard they would try
16. moronman66 posted on 19 Jan 2013, 19:01 0 0
At least the added part is removable, all you need to keep on it is the case, and it really should add a lens to it, but if it's bluetooth, then it should be able to work as a remote camera button, which would be cool I suppose, possibly more practical than a timer, provided you have a free hand and something to prop your phone up against.