Turn your Apple iPhone 4 or Apple iPhone 4S into a sports camera using the mophie OutRide
0. phoneArena 25 Dec 2012, 09:06 posted on
The mophie OutRide is a case that you put your Apple iPhone into that is then mounted anywhere to allow you to record POV video under all conditions thanks to the waterproof case that is built to withstand just about anything using lightweight polycarbonate; the product is available for the Apple iPhone 4 and Apple iPhone 4S and is priced at $149.95...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 9255; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
A camera that good doesnt need much, but thats a sweet app.
8. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4588; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Looks like a very "comfortable" sports cam...
Maybe next time they will make case for an iPad...
Would be nice to see iPad on the helmet maybe it would work like a spoiler?!
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5276; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Ummm. I think the company name is Mophie.
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5276; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Even outride.com references Mophie. PA, you need to increase the time duration for editing....
5. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Yet another accessory to make the iNcomplete camera complete; put it togethet with
Will-i-Am's little access-iToy and the iPhone's camera is almost as good as the one on the Galaxy Note II or the GSIII.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 9255; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude what r u talking about? The iphone has one of the best cameras around, and I own the Gnote2
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
wow is this what fanboys are becoming like, stating absolute b.s and waiting for the green thumbs
the note 2's camera isnt good, not bad but in no way one of the best, the gs3 is in the same boat. listen now kid i hope this gets through to you just because its android doesnt mean its the best at everything and in every category.
face it your just annoyed this level of accessory doesn't come to your android phones.
this kind of stuff would be good for nokia phones though considering the time they put into there camera's
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 9255; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That guy simply wants to hate on apple, the camera has always been one of iphones strongest selling points. Even the most hardened droiders acknowledge iphones camera as a strong point. This guy needs his vision checked.
14. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
No, I already know that I'm color blind; that's why I don't see the purple tint in iPhone 5 pictures and the blue in iPhone 5C won't bother me [either]¡
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 9255; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Go open your presents dude, and lets hooe one is a pair of glasses.
16. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
I just opened everything, no darn glasses!
I got some Duct Tape, though, but what aM i supposed to do with that ;-?
20. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
That's just really mean and unnecessary, I'm going to tell my iDaddy to beat you up with his 4" iPhone!!
25. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4588; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...the camera has always been one of iphones strongest selling points."
Exactly! WAS but not anymore!
9. TIrrodan92 (Posts: 14; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I own the Galaxy SIII, it have a pretty good camera however I would love my phone to have half of the accessories that Iphone have~ Im not an apple fan whatsoever but It does have a better camera than my phone!
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4588; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Im not an apple fan whatsoever but It does have a better camera than my phone!"
Samsung Galaxy S III doesn't have "Purple Halo" feature so yes probably you are right...
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
the nexus 4 is subject to the purple flare too so might wanna include that
still the iphones camera is better the the gs3's which i think comes down to the software
21. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
That only happens when someone with a Nexus 4 stands too close to someone with iPhone 5; it's called the Purple Glare effect and it's only a byproduct of iPhone 5.
22. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
whats wrong cant you accept something you slated the iphone for is found on one of your precious android devices
your a tragic fanboy, and where are those who keep going at me and wp8,bb and ios users? why arent they saying anything to an android fanboy..ohh thats right because there just as bad and believe its ok if its and in favour of android.
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 9255; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude youre really childlike arent you? Just accept the fact that apple makes good products. Not the best not the worst, but damn good. Restrictive doesnt mean bad, it means restrictive.
24. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4588; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't deny that LG Nexus has Purple Halo problem but in first place my response was to comment in which was talk about Samsung Galaxy S III and iPhone 5 NOT about LG Nexus!
And anyway search with Google or search in YouTube and you will find more complaints about iPhone 5 Purple Halo problem than LG Nexus. Also look at iPhone 5 and LG Nexus photos and you will also find out that Purple Halo more frequent case on iPhone 5 than on LG Nexus, seems that iPhone 5 camera is more sensitive and in the same conditions can get Purple Hallo effect more easier than LG Nexus.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5632; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Yet another over price accesory for the Iphone. U might as well buy a camera at that price tag. Plus their trying to be like GoPro. Iphone doesn't make a good active camera. you want to carry a small camera still get good pictures for actice video/pictures BUY A GOPro