Turn your Apple iPad into a POS device with Square Stand
0. phoneArena 14 May 2013, 19:44 posted on
Mobile payments company Square is best known for the little accessory that it offers iOS and Android users that allows them to swipe credit cards and accept them as payment for a mobile business; on Tuesday, Square introduced Square Stand. This is a stand that turns an Apple iPad into a digital cash register. It comes with a built-in card reader, and can hook up with with a receipt printer and a barcode scanner...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droiddoes (unregistered)
I'm confused, I thought every apple product was a POS
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 12618; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No droiddoesnt it's actually a BST Best Selling Tablet or maybe it's a MPT Most Popular Tablet. Oops it's the NOSTOAT... Number One Selling Tablet Of All Time. And NOICS Number One In Customer Satisfaction. Oh and MCTTBB Most Catered To Tablet By Businesses
20. Droiddoes (unregistered)
LOL got you riled up Jack, just RILED up. Calm down, have a juice box. Tell an adult all about the bad man who made fun of your pwecious widdew appow.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 12618; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I didn't get riled up. Everything I stated is an absolute fact...nothing fanboy about it. Post #1 indicates being riled up, and guess who's post that is.........droiddoesnts.
22. Droiddoes (unregistered)
LOL ok pal. Any more childish insults to throw around? Hm? What a joke. Is...is this roid rage?
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Hey it is what the iPad is a POS. More green thumbs.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 12618; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You sound desperate begging for green thumbs, so I'll hook you up +1
19. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Im sure most of us read the other meaning
4. KParks23 (Posts: 462; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Haha im sure everyone who read the title though the same thing!
5. stealthd (Posts: 980; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
Only the people who've never worked a cash register before.
16. lyndon420 (Posts: 1785; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I immediately saw the humour in it and laughed my frigging arse off. I only worked cash for 3 months.
7. Zero0 (Posts: 583; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
It's much easier to turn a device into a POS by adding Apple Maps, but okay.
9. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
I can see a lot of businesses do great with this.
10. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1291; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
What if I wanted to pay with real money? You know; cash.
15. grahaman27 (Posts: 349; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
that title is just awesome. great job phonearena!
17. chemhaz (Posts: 160; Member since: 04 May 2012)
When refering to an Android device it means Priceless Operating Sytem
18. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
The article writer had to know the POS jokes were coming.....lol.
As for the article.....JC Penny should take advantage of this. They have iPads in certain sections of the store to help shoppers pick out clothes.