Watch LG G5 announcement live stream here
1. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2002; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
the LG G5 will blow S7 OUT on sunday,like what the broncos did with panthers,..
2. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Geez, at least use international analogies.
3. spin9 (Posts: 279; Member since: 31 May 2014)
6. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
And that makes it international?
15. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 777; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
well said. I only know Zedain and Ronaldo in foot ball. Not my interest.
21. tedkord (Posts: 10617; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Doesn't matter. He's likely dead wrong anyway.
4. WeezyF (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jul 2015)
Just shut up! Lets see how the g5 sells.. ridiculous.
5. manojmcn (Posts: 419; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
Yes, seeing the dumbbells and big butt attachments on the back, I guess G5 can be used to blow any human out of this earth...
8. shaineql (Posts: 348; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
No matter how much i want that to happen , we all know G5 has absolutely nothing on S7.Compare it however you want.
AND ITS UUUUUUUUUUGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
I wonder how you actualy feel about its uglyiness , but i have LG fan friends ill ask them :D
9. shaineql (Posts: 348; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
But we all know it aint gonna happen , they will again profit 5 cents per phone LOL.
11. rd_nest (Posts: 1591; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
No clue what is broncos and who are panthers!!
18. PHYCLOPSH (Posts: 178; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
And to that analogy LG G5 looks = Broncos offence. The G5 features and functionality = Broncos defence. The S7 = Panthers because while everyone would think it should win, Samsung has grown far too cocky with it's big a** head like Cam Newton. "Show me a good loser"...
10. Joseph96 (Posts: 30; Member since: 08 Feb 2016)
You have a tunnel vision, think about improving performance. Beauty cannot cook!!
16. DoggyDangerous (Posts: 777; Member since: 28 Aug 2015)
I hope the sensor will be 1/2", as rumoured before.
17. j2001m (Posts: 2828; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
The big problem they got, is even the removing battery will be a problem for the user as the battery is linked to the end of the phone, so it's very big to take with you, as it's all metal you have to also buy a case
It's better to get the s7 edge with the wiresless battery case and the bigger starting battery and also get the ip68
19. Derekjeter (Posts: 813; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
The body of the G5 is sooooo ugly. All Samsung has to do is show of the S7 properly and no one will remember the G5. LG messed up with that hardware. Fugly!!
20. Clars123 (Posts: 612; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
23. jesus_sheep (Posts: 244; Member since: 18 Apr 2015)
It's that time of the year to get disappointed again. It's LG day!
25. Anonymuse (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Feb 2016)
5.2" 2k Oled screen
Water nd dust proof IPX8
12 Ultrapixel rear nd 5 ultrapixel front
Stereo srround sound dual speaker boom sound+
Ultra sonic finger print on display
Gorilla glass latest generation ( 4th or project phire )
32gb internal nd expend up to 2 TB
Full metal body