Trick or Treat: T-Mobile confirms LG Optimus L9 is coming its way on October 31
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 15:56 posted on
Earlier this month, T-Mobile let it be known that the carrier would be offering the LG Optimus L9 although back then, the launch date and pricing was unknown; we know now to expect the device to launch on October 31st priced at $79.99 on contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7687; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nokia 810 and then this.
This is aimed for people who want a decent phone for a decent price. At $79.99, its a phone worth looking into.
2. GTR722 (Posts: 223; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
This branded phones are fail beyond USA shores, lets hope they sold an international version.
3. eman99 (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
cmon tmo lets start rolling out with the quadcore phones
4. Donforreal (Posts: 31; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
theyll give you a quad note 2, but they want an arm AND a leg.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7687; Member since: 14 May 2012)
But in the end, you save hundreds of dollars with T-Mobile over Verizon and AT&T with their Value Plans.
I rather pay an extra $180 for a phone now than to spend $100's in the long run.
8. PersianHobo (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
thank god at least one other person outside of tmobile understands math. i swear its like rocket science trying to get customers to understand, they think we are trying to scam them lol
7. Techboi (Posts: 84; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Nice device for someone that just want a cheap but good looking phone
9. UnhappywithLG (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Don't bother with LG. Worst devices all around from your cell phone to your home appliance.