Tri-band LTE Samsung Galaxy S4 coming to Sprint
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2013, 10:49 posted on
On Tuesday, we told you that Sprint Spark had gone live in Chicago. The service uses tri-band LTE on a small number of handsets, and provides Sprint customers with fater data speeds and improved indoor connectivity. The service works with the LG G2, Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and the HTC One max. The circuitry on the phone quickly selects from three LTE bands and decides which one to use for a specific activity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sdubb3 (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Cool but on the other hand I would be mad about having the first gen S4 but by the time Sprint Spark gets where I'm at the S7 should be out and should be compatible with it. Lol.
3. cripton805 (Posts: 1102; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
When I had Verizon, I had 44down on LTE. Expand your current LTE instead of pushing this gimmick.
4. ajac09 (Posts: 1369; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Sprints way of fixing things is to move people to a new idea... gotta love sprint.
5. nicknack84 (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
"and provides Sprint customers with fater data speeds and improved indoor connectivity"...do you mean faster or fatter?
6. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Big deal. I have a 4G LTE GS4 with Sprint, and in Ventura COunty where I live only 3G is available, whch is super slow and very spotty...