Transformer Prime owners to get a free GPS dongle from Asus
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Apr 2012, 12:57
A user over at XDA leaked an email conversion between a Transformer Prime owner and an Asus Jr. Technical Product Manager. According to the exchange, Asus is planning on sending GPS dongles out to all...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Apr 2012, 13:15 7
no, it's just the iPhones that have all of the signal issues. ;)
11. sorcio46 posted on 06 Apr 2012, 14:12 4
Cause iPad WiFi hasn't the GPS as ALL the Android tablets wifi Only !
Apple means lack for features for more money in their pokets :P
12. rf1975 posted on 06 Apr 2012, 14:53 1
No. But they will give you external WiFi adapter with new iPad very soon.
3. KingKurogiii posted on 06 Apr 2012, 13:15 3
i'm more interested in something that'll improve it's Wi-Fi signal strength. >>
4. fsahin posted on 06 Apr 2012, 13:16 1
I can't imagine how do they release such high end products without testing!
7. imkyle posted on 06 Apr 2012, 13:48 2
I'm sure Asus wanted to be the first tablet with the Quad Core processor.. Can't blame them for rushing tho, but the WiFi issue is non excusable.
8. pooked posted on 06 Apr 2012, 13:48 0
One of the 2 reason i didnt get this tablet :(. such a shame!! really its a shame!
13. chong posted on 07 Apr 2012, 02:51 0
Hi, I stay at Malaysia and intend to purchase it, but seen that is the GPS issue problem soon I carry on or not. How about WiFi ? Please advice.....
14. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Apr 2012, 09:11 0
hi i am Malaysian too .
The 1st batch of prime comes with honeycomb and is plagued with wifi and GPS issue .
2nd batch comes with ics
GPS wasnt really an issue as I never really use GPS on my tab (wifi only ipads dont have GPS anyways)
+ new ipad is also plagued with wifi problem
15. thelegend6657 posted on 07 Apr 2012, 09:14 0
i suggest you wait for the 3rd batch which is called TF700 infinity as i comes with a full HD screen and is clocked at 1.6ghz (faster)
small kampong boy from klang
16. chong posted on 08 Apr 2012, 10:53 0
Thanks a lot your suggestion, seen that I had to wait for 3rd generation. when the tab will release.