Toy Apple iPhone 5 is already jailbroken at the factory
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Feb 2013, 01:29
If you were to look at it quickly, and maybe just after coming out of the operating room after major surgery, not wearing your thick Coke bottle glasses, and perhaps blinded by the Sun, you might be excused for thinking that this toy version of the Apple iPhone 5 is the real thing; you might note the Cydia icon on the screen makin this toy "jailbroken" direct from the factory...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Topcat488 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 01:57 4 0
Sounds like someone (Alan) is having mother-in-law problems...
Hope you get over it soon Mr. F. :)
4. BackHandLegend posted on 18 Feb 2013, 02:18 6 0
I wish I could get payed to write BS articles. Phonearena need a writer? Contact me! :P
12. quesoesgrande posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:43 1 1
Most people who get PAID to write can spell.
13. BackHandLegend posted on 18 Feb 2013, 15:54 1 1
Most people know 'PAYED' is also correct. Lower your head in shame peasant.
14. microsoftnokiawin posted on 19 Feb 2013, 02:31 0 0
8. jsdechavez posted on 18 Feb 2013, 03:14 0 0
wahaha. Kids want their toys unlocked too right? By the way, Apple, why not save your people the trouble?
10. kostas12ldb posted on 18 Feb 2013, 04:35 2 1
Looks like leak of the new iPhone 5s to me...
11. skymitch89 posted on 18 Feb 2013, 12:30 0 0
People must be stupid to believe that this is a toy version of the iPhone 5. The front camera is in the wrong place (it should be above the ear piece not next to it), there should be 5 icons plus the docked icons (not 4) on the screen, and there's only 1 button on the front of the device.
As for the toy having a Cydia icon, they're probably trying th support the jailbreaking of iPhones. And as for the mother-in-law statement, it's funny and adds flair to the article but really shouldn't be part of it.