Toy Apple iPhone 5 is already jailbroken at the factory
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2013, 01:29 posted on
If you were to look at it quickly, and maybe just after coming out of the operating room after major surgery, not wearing your thick Coke bottle glasses, and perhaps blinded by the Sun, you might be excused for thinking that this toy version of the Apple iPhone 5 is the real thing; you might note the Cydia icon on the screen makin this toy "jailbroken" direct from the factory...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 786; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Sounds like someone (Alan) is having mother-in-law problems...
Hope you get over it soon Mr. F. :)
4. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
I wish I could get payed to write BS articles. Phonearena need a writer? Contact me! :P
12. quesoesgrande (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Most people who get PAID to write can spell.
13. BackHandLegend (Posts: 80; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
Most people know 'PAYED' is also correct. Lower your head in shame peasant.
7. windroid (unregistered)
8. jsdechavez (Posts: 651; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
wahaha. Kids want their toys unlocked too right? By the way, Apple, why not save your people the trouble?
10. kostas12ldb (Posts: 41; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
Looks like leak of the new iPhone 5s to me...
11. skymitch89 (Posts: 925; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
People must be stupid to believe that this is a toy version of the iPhone 5. The front camera is in the wrong place (it should be above the ear piece not next to it), there should be 5 icons plus the docked icons (not 4) on the screen, and there's only 1 button on the front of the device.
As for the toy having a Cydia icon, they're probably trying th support the jailbreaking of iPhones. And as for the mother-in-law statement, it's funny and adds flair to the article but really shouldn't be part of it.