TouchWiz 4.0 Walkthrough
0. phoneArena posted on 11 May 2011, 04:11
Samsung's TouchWiz Android overlay has some very neat ideas like the radio switches in the notification bar, and well-executed social networking integration in Contacts. With its latest version, TouchWiz 4.0, the overlay scores beautification points as well, with transparent backgrounds and transitional animations...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mike Montgomery (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 04:34 1 0
First!! I'm so gonna buy this phone
3. vijay pal (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 04:54 0 2
app icon are not better than Galaxy S/SL, i can show you,although they may look clearer because of super amoled plus screen but still they are not better than Galaxy SL/SL only because of they dont have square background in them,you can see the diff if you you had samsung galaxy S..
4. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 11 May 2011, 08:00 1 4
Still a copy from iPhone/iPad UI lol sense UI still the best Android UI.
5. CRICKETownz posted on 11 May 2011, 10:38 0 2
Agreed. Sense UI is the reigning champ of Android UI's. TouchWIZ looks flaky & Ninja Blur is just ok.
6. Hello-dirt posted on 11 May 2011, 10:38 0 0
I'm sold. It looks like I will turn into a Sammy guy: SGSII & Galaxy Tab 8.9. That was a good demo of what the phone is capable of and it's adjust-ability.
7. wutang01 posted on 11 May 2011, 20:00 0 0
I don't understand why my Messaging icon looks different:
(http://images.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcen tral.com/files/articleimage/Phil%20Nickinson/2010/ 03/Moto%20i1/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S%202.PNG)
Image found off Google images search.
8. luis_lopez_351 posted on 12 May 2011, 20:30 0 0
Best UI on Android is no UI/stock, Second is LGs custom UI since it near Stock. The rest Lag a phone Especially Motoblur gross!
9. sadefazio (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 18:51 0 0
Anyone know where we can get the blue/orange wallpaper on the Galaxy S2 in this walkthrough? Like it a lot. Thanks.
10. sadefazio (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 18:53 0 0
Sorry, but just found it. Thanks.