Touch and Go on the BlackBerry Q10 puts its QWERTY keyboard to good use
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2013, 09:32 posted on
What sets the BlackBerry Q10 apart from most of its modern smartphone counterparts is that is sports a physical QWERTY keyboard. Naturally, it comes in handy when typing those lengthy emails or while chatting, but the makers of BlackBerry 10 have added an extra feature that takes even more advantage of its constant presence. Type and Go, as the feature is called, allows actions to be triggered with the use of certain commands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. hltechie (Posts: 88; Member since: 08 May 2009)
So... texted based Siri? Instead of pulling up a voice prompt, you type the prompt instead.That's what it looks like to me.
3. decent4u (Posts: 71; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I think this better then SIRI as it will not make u look like a freak in public.
Siri is just for having fun lol ;)
7. MC1123 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
siri is now a joke! google now put it to dust and even BB10's voice command!
but still accurate but its just that its so slow!
4. kindlefireowner (Posts: 329; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I love the features on BB10. They picked the right size screens for both phones. The problem is "Just because you build it, does not mean customers will come". The Q10 will be successful, but not 2005/2006 successful.
8. miles16852 (Posts: 202; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
must be nice to be able to 'predict' a companies future, but then again, its just your guess!
5. axllebeer (Posts: 265; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Looks cool. I'm still really torn between the Q and the Z. But daddy gotta have it lol!