Touch ID works better with time, here is what early AuthenTec fingerprint scanner looked like
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2013, 04:23 posted on
Touch ID is one of the standout features of the iPhone 5s boosting its security in a simple and unobtrusive way, but the fingerprint scanner responsible for all that wasn’t always…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
here comes those apple fans sayin this is revolutionary and android fans stating it was available on motorola atrix with both of them not knowing that this was available since 2007 in some toshiba windows mobiles which I doubt were the first to use it
4. rantao333 (Posts: 322; Member since: 21 May 2013)
apple definitely not the 1st, but android will get it later.
5. Dilmah (Posts: 9; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
ofc not first, but first successor for massive production and more practical user expierence. Those first fingerprints mobile phones were more like prototypes, not ready for massive production and not so usefull….
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice technology of storing pores, structure of ridges and valleys...
6. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
better than drawing patterns like a 3yr old
8. Champion (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Oct 2013)
Will love to see fingerprint scanner in LUMIA devices
9. Mrmark (Posts: 269; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
Yeah... Another heated dispute like who is better Kobe or LeBron James!