Toshiba to introduce super-thin Android tablet at IFA
0. phoneArena 28 Aug 2011, 20:34 posted on
A report in NotebookItalia says that Toshiba will introduce a super-thin Android tablet at Berlin's IFA show, half as thin as the hefty Toshiba Thrive; the new tablet will not only be thin, but also powerful with a TI OMAP 4460, dual-core 1.5GHz processor under the hood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ztedac (Posts: 69; Member since: 17 May 2010)
they all look similar because they have similar functions -____-
it's like TV's and netbooks
unless you want it round or triangle >.>
3. biophone (Posts: 1896; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I couldnt even tell this apart from the xoom.
4. bitcrushr (unregistered)
But this one says Toshiba on it.
5. MATTOZ (unregistered)
Where's say that? eh?
Are you stoned???
6. RicNP (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
hahahaha I award you all 3 internets for making me laugh...seriously!
9. PhoneLuver (Posts: 470; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Glad they put all the different ports in, unlike Samsung. Definitely a better choice over Samsung's Apple'esque connector.