Toshiba to introduce super-thin Android tablet at IFA
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Aug 2011, 20:34
A report in NotebookItalia says that Toshiba will introduce a super-thin Android tablet at Berlin's IFA show, half as thin as the hefty Toshiba Thrive; the new tablet will not only be thin, but also powerful with a TI OMAP 4460, dual-core 1.5GHz processor under the hood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ztedac posted on 28 Aug 2011, 20:54 1 0
they all look similar because they have similar functions -____-
it's like TV's and netbooks
unless you want it round or triangle >.>
4. bitcrushr (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 22:41 1 0
But this one says Toshiba on it.
5. MATTOZ (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 23:22 0 0
Where's say that? eh?
Are you stoned???
6. RicNP posted on 29 Aug 2011, 00:03 0 0
hahahaha I award you all 3 internets for making me laugh...seriously!
9. PhoneLuver posted on 29 Aug 2011, 06:21 2 0
Glad they put all the different ports in, unlike Samsung. Definitely a better choice over Samsung's Apple'esque connector.