Toshiba posts sleazy tablet ads, pulls them shortly after
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Jul 2012, 06:05
Toshiba is a company with over 200,000 employees across the globe, but this here series of ads for its tablet look unprofessional at best and sexist at worst…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 09 Jul 2012, 06:12 17 1
Forget the tablet, ill take her.
ok i dont see why this is so bad, i have seen far worse commericials.
2. IamYourFather6657 posted on 09 Jul 2012, 06:27 12 1
I would buy the toshiba tab if she comes with the tablet
13. Synack posted on 09 Jul 2012, 10:01 0 1
They should've kept the commercial. Would've been great for a Super Bowl too.
3. ibap posted on 09 Jul 2012, 06:32 3 4
Looks like something targeting Japanese business men. Won't work on me. (Female.) Did no one review these before they turned them loose?
And "I have seen far worse commericials" is not praise. And it is "commercials".
16. cepcamba posted on 09 Jul 2012, 10:39 3 0
He knows the spelling, it's a typo duh.
Call ibap and set a date.
20. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 09 Jul 2012, 15:34 1 0
LOL seriously then they can spend all night correcting peoples typos. How romantic ;)
15. cepcamba posted on 09 Jul 2012, 10:35 1 0
Oooops, yup you're right :)
8. Fuego84 posted on 09 Jul 2012, 08:21 4 2
They are implying that there's boobies in their tablets. Just a little reminder that you can watch porn on the tablet. Also don't forget that sex sells.
12. DonkeySauce posted on 09 Jul 2012, 09:55 3 1
Not as sleazy as the Hardee's commercials with Paris Hilton or Kate Upton. Both awesome, btw.
14. EclipseGSX posted on 09 Jul 2012, 10:29 1 0
That one with Kate Upton sure as hell made me want a burger lol
21. Jimstar posted on 09 Jul 2012, 18:38 0 0
"Are you with us on the weirdness of such advertizing?"
Hell No! For starters, what's "weird" about it? I hope you're not one of those weirdos who's uncomfortable with the human body...
Maybe I don't wanna see 50 super-dry ads involving a hand and a disembodied voice!
This has everything, eye-candy, information, humor, and eye-candy! Whats not to like?
22. sonisoe posted on 09 Jul 2012, 18:43 0 0
if i were the tablet, i'd be stressful too with people swinging me around, touching, poking, typing and whatnot.... i need a release, and lucy gives me that with me between her breast...