Toshiba Excite 13 hands-on
0. phoneArena 20 Apr 2012, 15:22 posted on
All we have to say that this is one beastly tablet! No doubt it’s screaming loudly with the biggest display we’ve seen on a tablet, but unfortunately, we find it excessively unwieldy – due to its sheer size and extremely heavy feel (35.2 oz) in the hand. The more we hold onto it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mercorp (Posts: 968; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Big tablet+note book dock that turns it into a windows 8 machine
2. shy2papa (Posts: 206; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
If only it had the keyboard dock like the Asus Transformer Prime i would defiantly consider it :)
4. legospace9876 (unregistered)
It needs Tegra 3 or Intel Core (i5 or i7) and Windows 8.
5. gummib3ar (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Some more information about this tablet can be found here!