Toshiba AT10LE-A tablet leaks, said to pack 1.8GHz Tegra 4 chip
0. phoneArena 02 May 2013, 08:34 posted on
Last month, a tablet referred to as the Toshiba AT10LE-A was spotted in the results database of the popular AnTuTu benchmark app. Today, the said device has surfaced on the web again, but this time posing for a photo shootout. While most of the hardware specs for the Toshiba AT10LE-A aren't clear, rumor has it that a quad-core Tegra 4 SoC running at 1.8GHz...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4015; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yeah same here. The tablet does look real nice though.
5. poopApple (banned) (Posts: 38; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
when the hell will nvidia unveil this beast?
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6452; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Probably till Summer while everyone gets the QUALCOMM SNAP DRAGON. i'm trying too hold off for the TEGRA 4 since my oldie phone have THE TEGRA 2. And I'm also guessing they will release their ANROID CONSOLE PROJECT SHIELD out first w/Tegra 4
6. miket247 (Posts: 81; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)
Anybody know that the AnTuTu benchmark numbers were on the this Tablet?
7. LordDavon (Posts: 107; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
On par with the 1.6 ghz exynos as opposed to the 36,000 that they have been bragging 2 months ago using their uberclocked reference tablet.
Massive fail from Nvidia...now we would certainly expect the Tegra 4i to be inferior to the Snapdragon 600
Tegra 4 is pure hype
11. hisaak (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
You call it "massive fail", the rest of the world call it the fastest ARM SoC. Maybe Toshiba opt for lower clocked version of the chip.
15. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
"the rest of the world call it the fastest arm soc " the rest of the world you mean nvidia ? Nvidia tegra 4 is not that great look at the tegra4i it only uses single channel memory while even chinnese soc uses dual channel
9. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Major tablet / phone manufacturers like Asus, LG, HTC etc wants NOOOOONE from Nvidia...I wonder why?
12. hisaak (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
Because Tegra 3 is obsolete and Tegra 4 is not yet available?
10. abyee (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 May 2013)
Why would anyone buy a Toshiba tablet, after they left all of us holding our Thrive Tabs wondering what hit us! They locked the dang thing so we cant do sh** with it.
Considering that the Thrive barely works without hanging in every app that is installed, they should have at least provided a fix to their version of Andriod or unlock it so we can do a stock update to jelly bean. They wont even respond to you on forums / twitter about this ... they dont care about their customers, just as long as there are enough suckers out there.
Good luck if you plan to buy one!