Top-shelf ZTE Vital leaks for Sprint; Real Racing 3 is pre-installed
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2013, 20:38 posted on
A press image and some specs have been revealed for a phone called the ZTE Vital which apparently is heading to Sprint; the device is expected to offer a 5 inch HD screen of unknown resolution, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of native storage that can be expanded using a microSD slot. A 13MP camera is on back and a rather nice sized 2500mAh battery powers up the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. dorianb (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Except for the 5inch screen "HD" screen I don't see what so 'High-End' about it. Oh wait, Sprint.
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1391; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I agree with the above comments, but even if it's an Intel Atom powering this device (which I severely doubt), that 1GB of RAM puts this device out of the running for top-shelf/high-end period.
5. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Wtf Sprint!! Still no WP8 models but you'll release garbage ZTE models??
7. HASHTAG (Posts: 387; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
"Later this summer." Sprint's words on WP8. Wouldn't surprise me if they actually waited until the last day of summer to release it.
8. Ruckus (Posts: 276; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Its driving me insane really.. my wife has the Lumia 822 on VZW while I sport the Motorola Photon on Sprint. Trust me when I say her phone crushes mine in every category :-/
6. Yankchef (Posts: 72; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Unless it's 2012 for some reason, this is no way a top tier phone