Top four U.S. corporations based on brand-value: Apple, Google, Microsoft and Verizon
0. phoneArena 19 Mar 2014, 02:36 posted on
A company named Brand-Finance just ranked the top brands in the U.S. for 2014 and the top four have a strong connection to mobile. Number one, with a brand value of $104.7 billion is Apple. The Cupertino based tech titan is on top followed by Google, with a $69 billion value awarded to its brand. Microsoft and Verizon are numbers three and four with brand values of $63 billion and $53 billion respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 384; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Google is a year ahead in innovation compared to Apple & MS.Therefore Google deserves no 1 spot.
3. superduper (Posts: 151; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Because the A7 and Mac Pro are just shamefully uninnovative. Google's in-house designed 64-bit SoC and tiny workstation are miles better.
5. Finalflash (Posts: 3090; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
It isn't an innovation valuation it is based on financial valuation. In the end they still expect Apple to make more money than the others because that is their primary goal (and they aren't afraid to shaft their customers for it). Everyone else still has some potential to make money, but without a conscience, Apple is far ahead.
12. Sauce (unregistered)
He's mad at anything if it involves Apple on top, mounting his wife company from behind.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 21253; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
LMAOOOOO dude you've been on a roll lately. +1
8. Harb98.com (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
apple are not spending money on innovation, ao they ate so valuable...but google spends lots of money on innovation, so they are less valuable
11. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Don't worry, Google is still the #1 rated place to work. Some in the list above aren't even in the top 100.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
You're right only APPLE is head of sales cause of it's popularity. GOOGLE is leading with activations and with their INNOVATIONS.
2. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Yeah PA put even bigger fruit pic over there. Google rocks. The innovation king.
4. superduper (Posts: 151; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Congratulations Apple. Loving my iPhone. :-)
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 21253; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The comments ought to be good for this article, Finalflash is already crying er posting.