Top apps for the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad in 2012 were led by games
0. phoneArena 14 Dec 2012, 22:24 posted on
Seven of the top ten grossing apps for the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad this year were games while the top free app for the iPhone was Google's YouTube app; for the Apple iPad, the top free app for the Apple iPad was Skype while Angry Birds Space was the most downloaded paid app on both devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PointMaza (Posts: 60; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
Apple is just for those people who can wait a year for the new product to come...!
love android samsung and htc..
5. phil2n (Posts: 478; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
this shows that people who buy iphones and ipads are those people who just only want to play..
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 13383; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wowwww really so they don't wanna bank, set appts, buy tickets, surf the web, organize, search, and a multitude of other stuff? They jus wanna play? Hmmmmmmm
15. BiN4RY (Posts: 82; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
"Hey guys i know this article is targeted for iOS users but i'm just gonna come in here and bash Apple devices anyways and not read the article!"
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm enjoy a lot if quality time on these quality apps... Thank you Apple :)
3. Jay..Apple4Ever (Posts: 16; Member since: 08 Dec 2012)
Interesting..games dominate apple's app store..May be alot of people download these on their iPod touch. If the app is universal it will count towards iPhone/iPad charts too.
I would like to see a list with the most downloaded Productivity/Utility Apps.