Top 10 wearables from CES 2014
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2014, 10:36 posted on
Smartwatches. Smartbands. Wrist-worn fitness sensors. There are several things we can say about these trendy gadgets, and “too many” is one of them. They are all over CES 2014! Both major and fledgling companies have announced various upcoming projects, which are mostly centered around some kind of wearable tech. ..
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1886; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Still not a fan of watches... Just don't like having something on my wrist
5. 14545 (Posts: 1353; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Same here. I hate wearing watches. I do like glass though
3. rihel_95 (Posts: 300; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Garmin vivofit should be the best as per chart, price and all. Excited about Gear 2 and iWatch
4. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
I would be interested in one of those bands if and only if it also had a mic and speaker.
6. shead202 (Posts: 50; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
In terms of the smart bands/fitness sensors, wouldn't the next move to take this to the next level be water proof? What if people want to swim using their sensors? Just saying.
7. YouDumDum (Posts: 3; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Sony Core (SmartBand) is waterproof. See commercial in youtube.
8. JannyGarrets (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Could you please provide me any infographic about top 10 wearable devices?